95 BMW 525i Ignition problem.

I parked the car, the next day tried to start it however the key turned very loose in the ignition, so i figured out that the ignition lock was messed up. So I got another set of ignition with its complete housing and the key and put it on my car. Now it seems to be allright, the dash lights go on I can unlock the steering wheel etc. However it does not start the car. I was thinking maybe I have to take it to the dealer so they can synchronize the new ignition with the car . Does anyone have any idea why wouldnt the new ignition start the car.

Any possibe solutions of this problems will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Reply to
xxwishyxx