2000 E-46 headlights

Unfortunately it is the wife's car - else I may take a bat to it. Occasionally the driver's side headlight indicator in the dash would light up. I would unplug and replug the light and all was well. Last week it did the left headlight, then the right, then the left again. One time too many and she replaced both headlights and the foglights on Tuesday of this week. (Sylvania Silverstar - proper voltage bulbs) Today the passenger's side indicator light came on. She said she did not try the headlights so I went to the car, turned the key on and the indicator light came on. I turned the headlights on and the indicator light went out. I turned the key off and repeated the process with the SAME RESULT.

Ideas?

Reply to
ReddDawg

I just went out and pulled the light from the car, all is well, all lights are working. I sprayed the connectors with contact cleaner and the dash indicator light is still on.

Reply to
ReddDawg