2002 fusebox layout

I have just bought 1973 2002 sight unseen. Nice straight body, smokey engine and really bad electrics.

First things first - there are blown and missing fuses. Before I start trying to work out what all the loose wires under the dash are, I want to re-establish all the fuses. Of course, the adjacent sticker is nowhere to be seen.

Anyone got a layout diagram and some idea of the sizes of each fuse?

Would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers Ian

1973 BMW 2002 (nearly dead, but not quite) 84 Alfa GTV 81 BMW R100CS 78 BMW R80/7
Reply to
dorian

"dorian" wrote in news:447d70bc$0$25127$ snipped-for-privacy@news.optusnet.com.au:

You really REALLY must visit