Just bought a 2002 Camry Solara convertible

Red, of course.I got a rockin' deal. I just hope Toyota lives up to their hype for reliability.

Reply to
preechr

preechr wrote: : Red, of course.I got a rockin' deal. I just hope Toyota lives up to : their hype for reliability.

I believe you'll be pleased. I just bought a 2001 Solara SLE. I love the car (not perfect but good enough). I've owned a Corolla, two Celicas and 2 Toyota trucks. Every one of them has been very reliable for me. I usually put on greater than 200 K miles on them.

b.

Reply to
<barry

It's more than hype. Its reality!!

Reply to
Don Noble

I'm at 96,000km (60,000miles) on a '99 Solara SE v6 and have had nothing fail. Structurally, the car feels as tight and as quiet as when i bought it in October '98. The car is a dream. Hope you have the same good fortune.

Reply to
Derek