Just bought a Citroen AX - unseen!

A colleague at work was trying to sell his Citroen AX (1994 M) for £50 and wasn't having any luck.

I took pity on him and bought it. Apparently it's purple, 954cc (he says

1.1) with 7 months tax, end Nov MOT and 100k miles. I'll put it in for a test and then see whether it passes.

Anyone want it before I stick it on eBay? It'll go on along with the Fiat Seicento which I've decided is too small, but stands me at £300.

David

Reply to
David Lane

Whereabouts are you?

Reply to
Tim Anderson

More details on the Seicento please... I'm currently car less, and could tolerate a rollerskate like that for a while.=20

TIA

--=20 JackH

Reply to
jackhackettuk

In Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.

I've got the car - bodywork is fine, it's got an almost full service history but will need the front steering/suspension looking at I think. I've only done 10 miles or so in it.

Regards,

David

Reply to
David Lane

More details on the Seicento please... I'm currently car less, and could tolerate a rollerskate like that for a while.

The Seicento is a 2000 W-reg MIA model, which means it's 899cc, got power steering and is in metallic blue. To put it through it's MOT it needed a new spark plug thread and has had a full set of front and rear brakes. Mileage is just over 80,000 but there's no service history. However, I collected it myself from the owner who's done nearly all the miles commuting from Dewsbury to Harrogate. The worst area of the car is the bodywork - there's a dent on the passenger door, one on the front wing and a couple of small dings in the bonnet, plus the drivers' door lock surround is pushed in. I was going to get some of these fixed before putting it in Autotrader but SWMBO is shouting at me about having too many cars!

I'm in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.

Regards,

David

Reply to