2004 320i

Hi,

I just wanted some views from people who have owned a 320i of this model range. Any issues with the fittings, engine, tranny, electrical etc.

Secondly, on the specification sheet; it says there is an on board computer. Why is that unique, I would have thought all newer beamers would have that? Could someone clarify.

thanks!

Reply to
alttrader

The 320i is a Bimmer, BMW motorcycles are Beemers...

Reply to
M.M.

In the U.S., the OBC has been optional on many Bimmers - probably the same where you are.

Tom K.

Reply to
Tom K.

The OBC is a trip computer - average MPG, Miles to Empty, stuff like that. Not the engine control computer.

Reply to
Grizz

i'll keep that in mind!

Reply to