2006 BMW 750 Comfort Access

I have a 06 BMW 750 with Comfort Access.

I have noticed that once you leave the car and lock it, and return around 12 hours or so later the comfort access does not work anymore, meaning you cannot just pull on the door handle, you need to use the key.

I have looked at the manual etc. and cannot determine if this is normal or not. It sort of defeats the purpose of Comfort access it this is the way it works.

Anyone else have this issue

Thanks

Reply to
quintonkriel