2008 lease and money factor

Last time I spoke with a BMW salesman about leasing a 2008 328xi, he said that the interest rate (money factor) doesn't fluctuate based on your credit. You are either approved for the lease or not. Is this true?

Also, from now until the spring, is there a optimal time that I should focus on forgetting a better deal on the lease?

Thanks.

Reply to
Dan

Help! I Need SomeBooty!