320i coupe 1994 O/S outer door replacement

Hi all

Can any one please advise on how I go about replacing the outer door handle on my 1994 320 i coupe as the part that connects to the door catch mechanism has snapped.I have removed the the catch etc but cannot see how the handle dismantles. I also looking for a replacement if anyone can recommend a good breakers!! I do hope someone can help.. Nick W

Reply to
Nickwheel

Quarry Motors will have one. Our 93 318iS always had poor door handles, I think they're a weak point on early E36s.

Reply to
John Burns