325is Door Seals, Where O Where Can They Be?

Anybody know where to get new or used '94 325is door seals. I already know about one place, yes - aauuughhhh, THE DREADED DEALER .....gawk...cough ...spit ....phew!!!!

Reply to
Mark K

Sharkman540i

Reply to
joe_tide

Check the prices before you get your panties in a knot. Sometimes the stealer is the cheapest place afterall.

Reply to
Malt_Hound

Reply to
Mark K

I just toss a big inflated beach ball around and wait for them to come flopping out from under the car.

"ORK! ORK! ORK!"

Fun lovin' critters, they are ... almost as much fun as harbor seals.

-- C.R. Krieger (Who hardly ever even quaffs a beer.)

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

Reply to
Mark K