325xi or 330xi?

Reply to
joe_tide

Well, I thought about taking Euro delivery. Could you tell me any URLs so I can get more detailed info?

Thanks a lot!

Reply to
ibm_97

Basically I got the info from

But, how long do I have to wait to get the car in Munich after I placed my order in US? Thanks!

Reply to
ibm_97

It depends on how back-ordered they are, and whether they have an unspoken-for car in the pipeline that can be fitted with your options. When you place the order with your local dealer, the next day you get a reserved car, by serial number -- it would be the same car wherever you were taking delivery. The next day after you order it, specifying when you want to pick it up (typically 4-6 weeks), he should give you a URL and logon info so you can monitor its build status on the Web.

We picked our last one up in Munich five weeks to the day after placing the order. It was actually ready and waiting two weeks before our arrival.

It's a great experience.

-- Larry

Reply to
pltrgyst