525 - name of injector connector

Does anyone know what they're called?

I've busted one, taking the head off the 525 and it's very similar to the ones on the SD1 injector loom but I can't find out exactly what they're called, in order to find a supplier ...

I spent a couple of hours nosing around online trying to find out with no luck. The closest I came was here:

... Where it says " the connectors are also available as individual parts: housing, contacts, boot, and the rectangular spring that provides snappage"

- but it doesn't go as far as saying what they're called.

Can anyone put me out of my misery?

simon birkby ______________________________________________________________

west end | surrey | united kingdom

85 Rover Vdp Efi 86 Rover Vdp carb conv to Efi 89 LR 110 V8 90 525iSE
Reply to
Simon Birkby

Dave Plowman (News)

Okay thanks Dave, I called VWP and (for anyone else who's interested) have now found out the connectors are called:

Junior Power Timer connector - where they have an integral boot, or Junior Timer connectors - where they

Reply to
Simon Birkby

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)