Name of Part

Can someone tell me the name of the vertical panel that goes between the windshield and the drivers door (about 6 inches wide).

I am trying to buy the clip that attaches this panel to the frame, but I need to know its name.

My car is a 2002 Camry LE.

TIA

Reply to
david

I believe you mean the A pillar...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I think he is referring to the "kick panel" , either driver's side or passengers. Its located at feet level between the firewall and the front door forward pillar?

Jason

Reply to
Jason James

Thanks, Actually, the part I want to attach is in the interior and its at eye level.

After doing a Google search I think what I want is called the "A-Pillar Molding Clip".

Reply to
david

Um, yeah, that would be it, I believe...

But, when you said "Clip" I thought you meant you were buying a 'Clip' (part of another car) to have welded together with part of your car!

Well, at least you found what you wanted! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku