525 TDS SE 1993 (UK)

Hi all

The interior heating fan (not fancy climate control / air con) seems to have something stuck in it, as it makes a grating/rasping noise when in use. Any idea where the fan is located and how to investigate this?

I'm trying to sell this car, and although I could sell 'as is', I'd like to sort this out.

Additionally, any idea of the best place to sell this type of 'old' car (in the UK). I'm trying the normal auto publications, but I seem to have to keep lowering the price, and I can see that I'm going to have to just give this lovely car away!

TIA.

Reply to
Grumps

Just curious about its value: a couple of grand?

DAS

Dori A Schmetterling

Probably. Ebay is a good place for this sort of thing. 525tds is much in demand, should get a good number of bids.

Reply to
John Burns

Depends on trim and mileage, but I dare say it can't fetch much more than 2,000 pounds.

Am I in the ballpark here?

Reply to
Peter Bozz

I haven't tried eBay, but will give it a go. Good old Autotrader never managed to get a single bite at £1995. Now trying £1795.

Reply to
Grumps