Radiator fan assy for '90 Grand Caravan LE?

Hello all,

I'm trying to find the correct radiator fan assembly for a 1990 Grand Caravan LE with the 3.3 liter V6. The original fan assembly was lost and I'm not sure which of the available two assemblies (OEM# 88918567 & OEM# 88918547) to order. Does anyone here have any insight into this problem? TIA for any help.

Kind regards, Rich

Reply to
TCKR

, searchable used auto parts nationwide.

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

If I remember correctly, the 1990 uses the same setup as the earlier ones, including the 4 cylinder models. With that setup, the radiator and A/C condensor sit side by side, with the radiator and condensor each having a fan. I believe that this was the case until the 1993 model year, when a bigger radiator replaced the smaller one, and the condensor was moved in front of the radiator.

Reply to
Kirk Matheson