97 528i

The crisis continues.

At first we could not turn the cruise on via the steering wheel - only on the dash. Then the airbag light came on. Then the cruise would just stop. Then we could not turn the cruise on at all. Now the stereo controls on the steering wheel will not work. The telescoping feature is intermittent.

Ideas?

Reply to
ReddDawg

For anyone interested it is the swivel collar - also referred to as a "spider web harness" which is like a bearing collar which also passes the electrical to the wheel.

Reply to
ReddDawg