99' 323i Remote Locking not working

Well... my car was in a garage for a week while getting hail damage repaired. Now the remote is not working....

I can make all doors lock with key in the driver side door...

Any clues?

Thanks!

Reply to
jayanes

Any ideas guys?

Thanks!

Reply to
jayanes

Does the red light on the remote light when you press any button? If not, then either the battery or the remote itself is bad. Does your other remote work? One of the remotes for my '99 328i stopped working last year, even with a new battery.

Tom K.

Reply to
Tom K.

Both of mine stopped working on the same day... Yes... the small red light do blink when I press the button.....

Reply to
jayanes

Sounds like the remotes are OK, so I'd bring it to a dealer or independent BMW mechanic.

Tom K.

Reply to
Tom K.

Thanks!