A tire flat spot or something more serious?

Hi all,

I just took my 1998 Z3 out of storage. I notice a noise coming from the front when I am moving slowly (< 20 km/h). The noise is like driving over an expansion joint on a highway. Could this be a flat spot or something else?

Thanks.

Reply to
Big Yellow Man

Yes. It could be a flat spot in the tire or something else.

If it's a flat spot it will go away after you drive it for a while and get the tire fully warmed up. If it doesn't go away, well, then it's the "something else".

-Fred W

Reply to
The Malt Hound