Owners instruction manual e36

Anybody know of a source for the e36 owners instruction manual, preferably in the UK?

Trunky

Try eBay. Search for E36 OWNERS MANUAL.

I just tried it and got 18 hits.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

sadly, none of which are in the UK, which was my preference.

Trunky

That's OK, there is mail these days, and anything you need from any part of the world will be delivered right your doorstep.

Try again, UK sources come up from time to time. I don't know if there is an eBay site that caters specifically to Europe or not.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

Would that be the book you can buy from a BMW dealer for around £5? At least, that's how much I paid for my E36 owner's manual last year from Sytners in Solihull.

Dan

Reply to
Spack