Alloy centre badge?

Looking for the centre badge part for some bmw alloys. BMW want £55 each trying to see if anyone knows anywhere i can get them cheaper?

thank you in advance

Toby snipped-for-privacy@beer.com

Reply to
Toby

I have a pair for five series cross spoke alloys going spare (they don't fit E30 wheels).

Reply to
John Burns

I suppose it depends on the wheels and car. On my E39, I got replacement self adhesive decals for a couple of quid from Eurocarparts.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

He's probably talking about the center cap assembly.

-Russ.

Reply to
Somebody

Is this what you are looking for?

RS990

?? The little plastic thing? I bought one for only a couple dollars, IIRC...

Reply to
dizzy

thanks for all ur help was looking for the centre suit for a e30 15inch BBS wheel centre. think i may have found one, but alway falling off so if anyone knows anywhere else, will be grateful

cheers

Reply to
Toby