Astra wheel sizes (Time to look stupid)

Hi all,

I have an Astra 'F' series (?) 1993 fitted with alloys that I want cleaning. Acquired some steel wheels off another astra so that I didn't have to rush.

It turns out that my alloys are 14inch and the steel wheel are 15inch, anyone know if the 'centres' are the same allowing me to use them or did I waste my time/money - if so, anyone want to buy some steel wheels with VG tyres :o)

TIA.

Reply to
Him & Her

As they came from an astra there is a very good chance they will fit. just try them on, if the studs are the right spacing and they don't flop around on the centre they will probably be fine, obviously check that they don't rub anywhere too.

Reply to
Mrcheerful

: As they came from an astra there is a very good chance they will fit. : just try them on, if the studs are the right spacing and they don't flop : around on the centre they will probably be fine, obviously check that they : don't rub anywhere too.

Thanks, I was trying to be lazy and avoid jacking the car up if it was going to be a pointless exercise. Still, it'll give me something to do on Monday ;)

Reply to
Him & Her

You'll almost certainly be fine if the centres are the same size.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

Thanks Mr. Cheerful and Duncan.

Only got round to it today but yes, they fit

Regards

Reply to
Him & Her