best source for windscreen for 325ci

I'm looking for a windscreen for my 2003 325 ci convertible, other than the dealer's inflated price. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where I might find a source. Thank you.

Reply to
joysjones

Here in the US we would never buy any part for any car from a dealer as long as we could get it anywhere else.

There are numerous companies which install auto glass. Too numerous to mention to be exact. Jim

Reply to
Jim

wrote

Well, I don't know whether the convertible windshield is more expensive than the sedan, but mine cost around $375 US just last month; another $143 in labor. Pretty reasonable IMHO. Is it more in the UK (is that where you are?)

FloydR

Reply to
Floyd Rogers

there was someone selling one on ebay a little while back. You need to hsop around - for my e38 the first place quoted =A3600 (~$1000) but another =A3175 (~$300) including fitting.

Reply to
adder1969