Whats the common name for this...?

Is the "guiding suspension link" on the rear suspension on an E38 - the smaller of the arms with a balljoint on one end and a bush on the other commonly known as something else? I'm trying to find a supplier but I'm findign it difficult tracking down the right part. Some places have a "link arm" but that's the one underneath.

Reply to
adder1969

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote in news:1149172822.036316.204620 @y43g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

can you find it on realoem.com ?