BMW Bavaria - SAFE

My 328i 1995 model's stereo system is just showing SAFE in the LED display panel. What is wrong and how do I fix it, if anyone happens to know?

I was listening to the radio while rewinding a casette tape. When the tape stopped, the display changed to SAFE, and since then there is no sound either.

Any help appreciated

Regards MW

Reply to
MW de Jager

It thinks it lost power and wants you to re-input the security code.

-jim

Reply to
JimV