BMW e39 electic sheme nead....

I have som problems with klimatronic unit, and I nead some sheme for fixed that problem...

Denis

Reply to
Denis

What problems? The most common one is the fan changing speed by itself or not running at all. This is cured by changing the final stage resistor.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Or that horrible little capacitor on the main pcb which changes its capacitance values on its own, causing the climate control to turn on/off at random and the dispaly to fade or become unreadable. Dead easy fix and cheap too.

JB

Reply to
JB