bmw ipod adapter

Hi

Can i connect an Ipod to a BMW Reverse unit? is there an adapter for that?

My car is a 320D, 2000, Europe

thanks!

jnuno

Reply to
joão oliveira

Dension make a kit, try here

you have built in Sat. Nav. or a CD changer already you may not beable to use this, though I think this advice applies to new models.

Reply to
AGH!

I've got the Dension kit in my e39, and another friend has it in his e46.

Very good bit of kit and highly recommended.

The guy that runs that (Conrad) is very helpful.

Reply to
Russ (www.e36coupe.com)