BMW Roof remote Module

I have a 2004 Z4 and just got a remote to operate the roof module. it was perfectly with the original key......in case there are Z4 user considering one I recommend it.....you can get one from

Jimi

Reply to
JIMI BOLUSIRE

I really want both of their modules, but they do not ship to the US. Anyone know of a similar product in the US or a way to get it shipped to the US?

Reply to
Tom Scales