BMW X3 starting problems

Hi, my mother has a 2005 BMW x3, She did the recall for the ignition coils a few weeks ago, last week her car wouldn't start, she had it towed to the dealer and they told her it was faulty spark plugs, yesterday she went to start the car and again it wouldn't start, she waited a minute and tried it again, and it worked... any ideas what might be causing the problem? has anyone has similiar problems with an X3 or any other BMW's? thanks

-Nick

Reply to
Dr Nick

yes my wifes bmw318i had a similiar problem a diagnostic proved it to be a crankshaft sensor, goin fine now

Reply to
rurede

hmm, gonna have her bring it back to the dealer and get a loaner, and have them keep it until it's fixed, it's sort of a pain becuase the dealer is about 30 minutes away. thanks for the help

-Nick

Reply to
Dr Nick