Central lock, automatic unlock.

Hi, Anybody knows how to set E83 2004y (INPA, NCS) to automatic unlock when engine is turned off, ignition or door open?

Reply to
dziobak

do NOT got to a BMW Corporate shop ... it gonna come back with oil leaks.

California State Automobile Association will NOT list BMW Inc. as the place to take BMW cars for repair.

I have to agree with them I am sorry to say.

Hansel Brothers In Sonoma County made a BELIEVER out of ME !!!

They are Mormon's ... really really really Foxed up people.

sumbuddie wear blind sea

Reply to
Alan B. Mac Farlane