Centre consoles on E38 & E39

Hi Can anyone point me to some pics of the E38 or E39, centre consoles, on cars without the factory Nav unit.

I have never actually seen these cars (without nav), for myself, but am considering buying one 200 miles away. I am trying to get a picture of what is there, and behind the folding section, when nav is not installed.

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Reply to
Paul Aspinall

Sharkmanbmw

Hmmm... I'd never thought of that...

He doesn't have his own digital camera, and so thats why I'm asking... I have general pics of the car, sent by his friend...

I would like a pic of this, if anyone can help.

Reply to
Paul Aspinall

Grant