Cheap insurance for expensive cars! Finally!

Go to mcinnesortho.com, it's the first link. At least look at it.

Reply to
matt253

I got a quote for my new E91 320d from BMW insurance. They beat Direct Line by£20 - £519 Full Comp with Class A business Use.

Best I could get.

-- Jason Russell Dotcom-Computers Ltd t: 01403 784340 f: 01403 786698 e: dotcom AT dotcom-computers.co.uk

Reply to
Dotcom Computers Ltd