Damaged performance E30 available in SF area

I'm trying to figure out how to dispose of this car. It's a 1989 325is with an H&B stroked 2.7L. It was totaled by the insurance company, but the damage seems to be nearly completely body (but both front and rear.

The car had 173K miles on it, but at about 139K it had a major performace renovation with a blueprinted 2.7L engine build, H&R springs and Bilsteins, Borbet +1 wheels. The engine was just broken in.

The insurance company would not pay its value, and I ended up keeping possession while fighting them. But I had to buy another car and now this one sits.

Would anyone be interested in it. If you can do major body work, there's a nice car underneath. If you have a tired E30, there's a nice engine for it. It's not been salvage titled yet, in hopes that it could be rebuilt. But I can't do it.

Any interest?

email azbruno at yahoo dot com

Reply to
Bruno