Door lock

I have a 1994 325i and, every time I replace the fuse for the door locker it works for like tree times and then it stoop working. Can anybody suggest to me what to do.???

Reply to
Gregmen

Fix it.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

I had a similar problem on my E36 M3. I had a faulty door lock actuator. I bought a replacement unit on eBay for @$25.00USD. I also cleaned and lubricated the lock mechanism with graphite while I had it apart. It's been a year and it still works like a charm.

Just my .02 cents. :-)

-WK

Reply to
Wayne K.