E34 535i Injector Pintle Caps

Hi, does anyone know where I can purchase new injector pintle caps from in the UK - they are the yellow finned variety.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file

Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.