E39 01 Rattle at 1300 RPM

I have a 01 525i that when i'm driving i get a rattle noise from the front at around 1300 RPM and again at 2200 RPM. This rattle seems to happen only when i'm pushing the gas. When I let go of the gas while it's making noises, the noise stops. Also if i do a steady accel, the noise happens right at 1300 RPM and goes away once i get higher than that. I've looked around the front and I cant find anything obvious? What should I look for and what could it be. Thanks for the help.

Jason

Reply to
Jason

Sounds like it might be an exhaust bracket/steel panel etc, that only vibrates at certain frequencies. Maybe you can get it to rattle when stationary, by blipping the throttle. If you can it should be reasonably easy to find. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G