E46 Hardtop Leak

Hi , just got my hard top fitted, its a second hand unit I bought and had painted. It rained heavy today and the headlining at the drivers side front corner is damp, plus it seems to creak and grown a bit. Can you adjust the catches at the front or is it the seals that want investigating.

Reply to
Russell

That has to be the hardtop option for the convertable, right?

Reply to
Jeff Strickland