Leaking Injectors

Has anyone any knowledge of a leak in the injectors on a 1981 528i. Or more precisely out of the side of the injector.... I replaced one yesterday, that was leaking, told by the guy from the wreckers, this is a common complaint. I was only getting 10 m.p.g, this brought about this flurry of activity. Glenn

Reply to
GlennW

Well, it is not common that injectors leak, but it isn't unheard of.

It's a reasonably simple task to pull the injectors and replace the O-rings.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland