Extra lamps on my E36

I have been searching without success for a replacement front grill with driving lamps fitted into them. Hella used to do them for most Euroboxes but I can't find any BMW ones. Do they exist ?

Reply to
RustY©

Lamps fitted inside of the tiny kidney bean shaped grille openings? I've never seen such a thing. BMW fog lamps live in the space provided under the bumper, in the air dam.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

That's because 99% of all BMWs have twin light units and better illumination than the crap euro boxes like the Ford Cortina/Taunus or GM (Vauxhall/Opel) Viva/Kadette VW golf/polo etc. BMW / Mercedes etc don't need crap adornments that don't do anything.

Reply to
Oscar

crap adornments

Well not quite true. The main beam units are not adjustable and give too narrow a beam, they need spreading or better still crossing over. I was hoping that someone would market a grill unit to solve this problem without the need to mount them on the bumper. Maybe I can change the fog units for driving lamps but they are rather low.

Reply to
RustY©

I run Osram Silver (from memory) low beams and 100W GE high beam bulbs on euro lights, more than enough for even the darkest of Highland winters! And a huge upgrade over stock. The Osram bulbs are remarkable.

Reply to
John Burns

I too have 100W in the main beams but it's the spread that is not adequate and non adjustable it would seem.

Reply to
RustY©