fuel filter location?

Anyone know where the diesel filter is located on a 2006 520d? I took all the bottom panels off and I can't find it. Thanks in anticipation, Pete

Reply to
Peter Heath

Follow the fuel lines from the tank because it's going to be connected to them.

Reply to
Ali

Wow! Huge insight!

Reply to
Dan

Ulf

Reply to
Ulf

Thanks Ulf, much appreciated. Regards, Peter

Reply to
Peter Heath

Not rocket science mate. What worries me more is that someone would ask this question.

Reply to
Ali