1) Quandt family status report from Mar 2000 (BBC)
2) The Quandts own 46.6% (Forbes from 2003)
http://www.forbes.com/finance/lists/10/2003/LIR.jhtml?passListId &passYear 03&passListType=Person&uniqueId=SWC0&datatype=Person
3) Example of mis-reporting, Quandts have a majority? (San Diego
Metropolitan, Jun 2003, as shown in Google and URL)
Or have they upped their share?
4) 46.6% confirmed in an article no older than 2002
5) 46.6% confirmed and interesting fact that 40% of 'distributed'
shareholding (i.e. about 19% of total shareholding) is in the USA added
(Boersenzeitung Jun 2002)
6) Nugget: Guenther Quandt's first wife, Magda, left him for Joseph
Goebbels sometime befire 1945....
7) A more recent analysis (early 2005?) confirms 46.6%
None of the reports mentioned the possibility that the Quandt shares enjoy
disproprotionate voting rights (a feature not found in 'Anglo-Saxon'
economies), so we can assume that their vote counts 'only' for 46.6%.
Some of the reports have mentioned that the Quandts are not involved in the
nitty-gritty of the business, but one can imagine that with such a large
shareholding (next-biggest c. 5% by an insurance company) they probably just
need to murmur a request for the management to jump to it...
For direct contact replace nospam with schmetterling
"Ross Garrett" < email@example.com> wrote in message
Click to see the full signature.