help

hi my name is glen and i have a problem. I lent my girlfrrend my bm and she has blown the motor , so i need to find a new engine for a bmw 316 e30 its a 1766 cc .

Can anyone help me ? Glen

Reply to
glen via CarKB.com

hi my name is glen and i have a problem. I lent my girlfrrend my bm and she has blown the motor , so i need to find a new engine for a bmw 316 e30 its a 1766 cc .

Can anyone help me ? Glen.

Reply to
glen via CarKB.com

"glen via CarKB.com" wrote

Finding a new girlfriend would probably be higher on my "to do" list, given the circumstances. :)

Seriously though, maybe try here:

? Cheers,

Pete

Reply to
Pete

Any M10 engine will fit. A 2.0 from a 2002 would be a great upgrade, especially if you fit some nice carbs to it ;-)

My first BMW was an '87 316.

Reply to
John Burns

dont worry i have thought about changing the girlfriend but i think that will be more expencive . I had a look at your sight but i just found new bits.

Thanks anyway it is a good site to keep.

Reply to
glen via CarKB.com

My bm is an 88 316 so we have good tast

When you change the engine is there a lot of bits to change with it or will it just slip in first time.

Reply to
glen via CarKB.com