Interior brake light.

Anyone know how to change the bulb on the interior brake light inside the back windscreen on my e36 318, 1998 model. Cheers :?

Reply to
andy08

there should either be, a flap somewhere on the unit to get to the bulb or you will have to take the trim off of the boot lid then it should be obviouse. a lot of work for a bulb i no but thats the way its going a the moment

"andy08" wrote: > Anyone know how to change the bulb on the interior brake light > inside the back windscreen on my e36 318, 1998 model. > Cheers :?

Reply to
adzy

On the E36, you change that bulb from inside the trunk.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

From inside the boot or trunk

Reply to