injectors redux

another injector post. same guy. who has actually ohmed out their injectors? I have a miss on my 90 GXE; cutting spark to middle rear (#5?) reveals that it is the miss. Compression fine in all cylinders. Ohmed all injectors, 5 of them are

12-24 ohms (pretty nasty corrosion...), but the one with the miss was about 60 ohms. Sooo... how bad does an injector need to be to be 'bad'? Spec, I believe, is 10-14 ohms. I just got a set of used injectors, 5 of them measure 12.5 - 13.4 ohms, the sixth one is 800 ohms! I am pretty sure that one is gonna be a problem. Thanks for any info!

-mike w

Reply to
mike w

That's bad.