M51 Diesel Pump Question

Hi all, hopefully somebody knows the answer to this query and can help us out. The car in question is a 98 325tds manual, and we're exchanging its broken engine for one from a M51 donor 325td auto, (but keeping the turbo and intercooler from the tds). The question is with regards to the Bosch diesel injector pumps. The serial number on the pump from the donor car is different from the original, and we're worried whether the orginal ECU will be happy with it or not. The pumps look the same in every other way, does anyone know whether they are in fact the same? The serials are as follows:

original tds: "765-06401 HOK 197"

donor td: "467-02330141"

Thanks!

Mark