Nice 320i on Ebay, Only 56k miles...

Worth taking a look, even if only for viewing the 22 images.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item 0015900807

yes but what are those large chrome bits sticking out front and back ??????

Sort of curious that it appears to have a Pennsylvania license plate, but is being offered for sale in South Carolina.
you're correct...it was worth the look I'm amazed when I see cars of this age in this condition