oil oressure drop at warm up 530i m60 1994 330,000 kil. canadian

my 1994 530i m60 with 330,000 kilometers has a oil drop problem . At cold start it's 10 psi at idle and drops to 4 psi at warm up and at 4000 rpm it 45 psi at cool run but drops to 37 psi at warm up. Think it a bad pump or loose pump. any idea's! had the motor changed at 150 kilometers under waranty with bad NIKASIL block with new Alusil free gratis compliments of BMW after much bitching. Did change head gasket at 250,000 with new valve job and heads shaved , did my self. Found many plastic parts cracked and deteriated internaly , time chain guide nylon ridders feel apart, plastis oil pick up craked , . Spent time talking to a byre engineer for space shuttle tells me most BMW plastic parts were manufactured wrong with resin mix, so a $1.00 plastic part caused much greif. Call me for any advice snipped-for-privacy@remaxcrown.ca

Reply to
john via CarKB.com