PRE-WIRED FOR SECURITY SYSTEM

Stupid question here, but does that mean that if I get a control module, it will simply be a plug-n-play sort of thing?

Also, I found an alarm for my daughter's car, and found that convertible E46's use a different module than the sedans. Does the same hold true for the E36 convertibles? I'm mostly interested in the keyless entry features.

Thanks,

Reply to
Jeff Strickland