Re: how to fix: bulb for the milage display has gone

for Z3 (e36)

You didn't say what year, but I believe they're all the same on the Z3's. There are two screws at the top of the cluster going into the dash above the cluster. Remove these and then pop out the cluster. See RealOEM.com

to find your part numbers. You may have to call the dealer to see what else may fit as it looks like the bulb you need is no longer made. Kyle.

98 740iL 01 525i
Reply to
Kyle and Lori Greene

thanks for the info!! mine is from 97. as u said, they should be all the same.

Let me try and explore it!

> to find your part numbers. You may have to call the dealer to see what > else may fit as it looks like the bulb you need is no longer made.>

Reply to
dh