Owners Handbook - E32

Having just collected my first BMW - a 1991 E32 730i - I'm in need of an owners handbook ... I really want to know how everything should work.

Does anyone know the best place to get one? I've already searched eBay with no success. Can anyone tell me the ISBN number?

All assistance really appreciated ;-)

Reply to
SteveG

hope this link helps - if this is not the right model sart from:

cheers

abc

SteveG wrote:

Reply to
abc

Cheers abc, looks like you've found just what I wanted :-))

Reply to
SteveG