Re: What's the beef about TRX tyres?

Apart from the cost and lack of alternatives, nothing. Why have tires that cost $300 when you can have the same performance for $150? Why have one make of tire when you could have dozens?

At the time they out performed many other tyres

and were safer if punctured at high speed. I had them on three different > 735i's and the did very well apart from one new one that got a screw in the > sidewall about a week after fitting. > > My current 740i has a regular wheel size so a wide choice of what to fit, > and the tyres are about half the price. > > > BTW I live in Manchester England, where legendarily it rains a lot - so now > I have Uniroyal on the grounds that I am far more likely to > [unintentionally] find the limit in the wet than the dry. > >
Reply to
Jeff Strickland